Welcome to SAC 2008
15th Annual Workshop on Selected Areas in Cryptography
Mount Allison University, Sackville, New Brunswick, Canada
August 14 & 15, 2008
In cooperation with the International Association for Cryptologic Research (IACR).
The workshop on Selected Areas in Cryptography (SAC) is an annual conference
dedicated to specific themes in the area of cryptographic system design and analysis.
SAC 2008 will take place on August 14-15, 2008, at Mount Allison University, Sackville,
in the Atlantic Canadian Province of New Brunswick.
The SAC 2008 co-chairs are
Liam Keliher, and
Authors are encouraged to submit original papers related to the themes for the SAC 2008 workshop:
- Design and analysis of symmetric key primitives and cryptosystems, including block and stream ciphers,
hash functions, and MAC algorithms.
- Efficient implementations of symmetric and public key algorithms.
- Mathematical and algorithmic aspects of applied cryptology.
- Elliptic and hyperelliptic curve cryptography, including theory and applications of pairings.
- Paper Submission Deadline: May 18, 2008, 23:59 EDT (May 19, 03:59 UTC)
- Notification of Acceptance: June 27, 2008
- Pre-Proceedings Papers Deadline: Tue, Jul 22, 2008 23:59:00 EDT (Wed, Jul 23, 2008 03:59:00 UTC)
- Workshop Event: August 14 & 15, 2008
- Proceedings Version Deadline: Sat, October 18, 2008 03:59:00 UTC
[The final proceedings have now been published by Springer as LNCS 5381 - see the